As part of improving the release rights step of Upload Wizard on Commons T347298, we will make UX improvements to the licensing step for own work.
Design research indicated that uploaders often select the own work option when uploading a file even if is it not their own work given the easiness of copyright information required. This introduces more moderation work later on as these uploads violate Commons rules. The changes intend to make the own work process more intentional.
- Additional questions and examples to reconfirm work originality
- Adding a AI-generated option
- Change to the licensing options
- Add "terms and conditions" to confirm understanding of commons guidelines
This ticket is split in 3 design subtasks, one for each licensing question:
- Is this your o- Original work [add task with designs and AC]k threshold T347755
- Creative Commons license [add task with designs and AC]T347756
- Please confirm the following statements [add task with designs and AC]- Comply with guidelines T347757