An external website:
* Meta or other project
* Foundation Website
* Bespoke wiki built as needed.
These have the following negatives:
* An external website reduces the ability for a front to back analytics system entirely hosted within Wikimedia.
* Meta and other project wiki's do not allow RawHTML.
* Foundation website is a corporate website with very different requirements. Community or broader WMF access is limited, design is restricted and inflexible and currently lacks any significant multilingual abilities. Future abilities for multilingual features also remain limited in scope.
* DonateWiki is fundraising focused and not necessarily appropriate for programmatic campaigns. Broader access to members of the community would not be possible.
* Bespoke wiki's have their use but they have proven difficult to work with in a rapidly evolving and dynamic campaign.
The suggestion is therefore create a wiki purely for programmatic online campaigns.
* FundraisingLandingPage (See: T167374)
* No public account creation.
* Publicly viewable.