**As a **Wikidata mobile reader
**I want to** see terms in all languages I understand
**in order to** get all the information that might be missing in my interface language
GIVEN I am on a Wikidata item page
AND I click on the "In more languages" link
THEN I should see terms in all the languages that have an entry
 There is an "in more languages" link below the item's details in the interface language (ignore the fancyness of the mocks, just a simple link here)
 When the users click on the link, terms in other languages are hidden, or shown accordingly.
 The default for the termbox is "expanded"
 The languages displayed are the language in which there are existing labels, descriptions, and aliases, except for the interface language (as this is already visible above)
 The design specifications are followed
- blue areas show the heights from font baseline to another baseline
- red areas are touch targets
- a touch target needs to have at least 48 px by 48 px, the icon/text is placed centered/centered
- the red line with an arrow is a keyline which is the strict border for text content not to overlap with the interactive area
- the interactive area has all icon buttons to trigger interactions in it
- for expanding and collapsing the touch target uses the whole width of the screen
- Although visible in the mocks, this task does not include the "all entered languages" link
- Although visible in the mocks, this task does not include any missing term treatment
- Although visible in the mocks, this link does not look any specific way, but is "just a link"