The most basic report we need for Wikipedia Library partners is the overall number of links to their sources present on Wikipedia. For this to be a meaningful report we should be able to report how many links have been added since the start of the partnership and since the last time we sent them a report. For context, this is effectively all we do now.
We can provide a list of partners and their relevant LinkSearch query(s). We can also give you back-dated link numbers which have been recorded approximately every two weeks.
Things to note here beyond the obvious include that some partners have multiple search queries if they've donated different sets of resources, and we don't have historical data all the way back to the very start for some partners, as we only started collecting link numbers after our partnership started.
T130058 may be a blocking task for some partners; I'm not sure if this is affecting the API or just the on-wiki link search.