Let's take the opportunity to advertise Tech News in events:
* for developers, so that they can know how to inform the communities about future changes and problems
* for general audience, to know that they can be informed about future changes and problems
* for translators, to tell them that we still need their help
The idea would be to have an easy-to-print (no cuts,poster (no cuts, not too much background color) to put on walls of every event. This is not a formal poster [[ https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2019:Poster_session | like for Wikimania ]]. not too much background color) poster to put on walls of every event.Something ideally catchy, Something ideally catchy that targets each groups of users, and displays the following information for each:
== Main information ==
* Tech news is a weekly newsletter distributed on wikis, translated into ~ 15 languages and that targets 850 individual and community pages
* More info at https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News
== Developers ==
* Goal: inform communities
* How to (and/or)
** Add #user-notice to Phabricator tasks
** leave a message on https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Tech/News
** Edit the next newsletter on https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/Next
** Due date: Friday Morning UTC
* What's happening?
** The new information is reviewed and edited.
** Stay tunes for question from Tech News editors.
== Users ==
* Go to https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News to subscribe
* Get it on your talk page or your community page on Monday evening UTC
== Translators ==
* Go to https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News to translate
* Translations are ready on Thursday evening UTC, with possible changes on Friday evening UTC.
* Translations are due on Monday early morning UTC
== Draft ==
The following draft has been created for Prague Hackathon in 2019: