labstore100 are old WMCS storage servers, that were replaced (refreshed) by labstore100 with T161345 and cloudstore100 with T186931. They also have disk shelves connected to them, and these should be decom'ed as well.
[x] - all system services confirmed offline from production use
 - set all icinga checks to maint mode/disabled while reclaim/decommmission takes place.
[x] - remove system from all lvs/pybal active configuration
[x] - any service group puppet/hiera/dsh config removed
 - remove site.pp (replace with role::spare::system if system isn't shut down immediately during this process.)
START NON-INTERRUPPTABLE STEPS
 - disable puppet on host
 - remove all remaining puppet references (include role::spare)
 - power down host
 - disable switch port
 - switch port assignment noted on this task (for later removal)
 - remove production dns entries
 - puppet node clean, puppet node deactivate
END NON-INTERRUPPTABLE STEPS
 - system disks wiped (by onsite)
 - IF DECOM: system unracked and decommissioned (by onsite), update racktables with result
 - IF DECOM: switch port configration removed from switch once system is unracked.
 - IF DECOM: mgmt dns entries removed.
 - IF RECLAIM: system added back to spares tracking (by onsite)