Per discussion in [[ https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Warung_Kopi_%28Teknis%29#Mencoba_Flow_di_Wikipedia_bahasa_Indonesia | the id.wiki village pump ]] ([[https://id.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Warung_Kopi_(Teknis)&oldid=11521307 | permalink]]), I'm here to request to enable Flow on Indonesian Wikipedia, with the following details:
- The exact name of the local discussion & feedback page (for anyone who is unwilling to give feedback at mw:Talk:Flow): `Pembicaraan Wikipedia:Flow`
- The exact name of a "sandbox" page, where the community would like to test out Flow: `Wikipedia:Warung Kopi (Bantuan)` (this will be subpage of the village pump)
- What word to use for the "Topic" namespace: `Topik`
- Translation progress: 80% at TranslateWiki; what's left is just Apihelp messages and Flow-importer-lqt messages (idwiki never used LQT so I don't bother).
- Archive policy (at village pump): `[pagename]/Arsip/[FULL MONTH NAME]_[YEAR]` (e.g. for archive in January 2016 for "Wikipedia:Warung Kopi (Bantuan)" will be "Wikipedia:Warung Kopi (Bantuan)/Arsip/Januari 2016")
Let me know if I missed anything. Thank you.
Edit 22 Apr 2016:
I've finished translating these three pages ([[https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Flow/id|Documentation home]], [[https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Flow/Nomenclature/id|nomenclature]], and [[https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Flow/Quick_tour/id|quick tour]])