# Top priorities
## Mobile app service deployment
- Why: Speed up App load times and reduce duplication in App development by massaging content in a service built by the app team.
- Success: App service deployed & exposed in a public API end point
- Dependencies: reading team to finish implementation, write tests
- See also: T92627
## Multi-datacenter RESTBase
- Why: Establish redundancy at the DC level for site availability and disaster recovery.
- Success: Set up a second RESTBase cluster in the Dallas datacenter and set up ongoing replication between the clusters.
- Dependencies: Procurement, Operations
## Research a change propagation / event bus solution
- Why: Changes to structured data and other events need to be propagated through storage and cache layers. Our current systems are not up to the task, which holds back development and causes bugs. We aim to make change propagation reliable, efficient, and manageable for developers.
- Success: Establish requirements, research solutions (both existing and possible development) and establish a clear plan of action.
- See also: T84923, T99088, T102476
- set up RESTBase cluster in codfw, replicate from eqiad
- API support for mobile VE: citation and page metadata retrieval and edit APIs. See T102867, T55508.
- REST API expansion to cover all content-related functionality
- enable Varnish caching / purging for high-traffic end points
- service development support: #Graphoid, #Citoid, #Mathoid, possibly lead images (T88633)
- Cassandra cluster scaling
- Deployment system development (with release engineering)
- Help with HTML dumps (T17017)