[This is mostly a placeholder for now, the extension will be ready in late-Jan/early-Feb].
= Project Information
* Name of tool/project: WikimediaPageViewInfo extension
* Project home page: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:WikimediaPageViewInfo
* Name of team requesting review: The //Legoktm and Addshore make cool stuff// team
* Primary contact: Legoktm
* Target date for deployment: Late Feb?
* Link to code repository / patchset: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/admin/projects/mediawiki/extensions/WikimediaPageViewInfo
== Description of the tool/project
Provides fancy looking graphs of page view data integrated into the MediaWiki interface.
== Description of how the tool will be used at WMF
By users who want to see pageview data :)
The Graph extension, most importantly the Vega JS library
== Has this project been reviewed before? ==
== Working test environment ==
The //Legoktm and Addshore maintain once cool stuff// team will be responsible for maintaining the extension afterwards.