//Reported upstream: https://secure.phabricator.com/T6041 //
Key metrics that we are getting from http://korma.wmflabs.org/ and we would still need, either through a Phabricator backend for Metrics Grimoire or something else:
* Volume of contributors (any activity), authors, resolvers.
* Volume of tasks created, closed, open.
* Median age of unattended tasks (Needs triage AND Backlog AND no comments from !author).
* Median age of open tasks by priority (excluding Needs Volunteer).
* Lists of main contributors TBD.
All this by project, with a possibility to aggregate data of different projects. See what we have currently at
* [[ http://korma.wmflabs.org/browser/its.html | General Bugzilla metrics ]]
* [[ http://korma.wmflabs.org/browser/its-repos.html | By product ]]
* [[ http://korma.wmflabs.org/browser/bugzilla_response_time.html | Bugzilla response time ]]
Note that we will be limited by the data imported from Bugzilla -- see T246