**List of steps to reproduce** (step by step, including full links if applicable):
* Log into Huggle using a BotPassword, selecting the English Wikipedia
* Patrol edits until you find one to revert. Revert the edit.
When Huggle makes the edit, an error is presented - `Unable to login to wiki: Result returned Aborted NeedToken expected`.
You are then presented with an option to relog, which has the same error message.
The relevant edit is never made.
//To clarify//: This bug doesn't always occur - some edits (e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Permalink/1037090089) have worked. It seems that once the error occurs, Huggle will keep having the error for an arbitrary length of time, which leads me to believe a rate limit or similar?
**What should have happened instead?**:
Huggle makes the required edit
* Reinstalling Huggle
* Using a nightly build (3rd August 2021)
* Deleting my `configuration` folder so it regenerates
* Regenerating the BotPassword
* Changing the BotPassword grants
**Have not tried**
* Running Huggle as `huggle.exe --qd` or `huggle.exe --v` for logging - this doesn't seem to do anything, as no logging file is created and there's no console output. Maybe worth noting that `huggle.exe --help` doesn't output any help text..
**Software version (if not a Wikimedia wiki), browser information, screenshots, other information, etc**:
* Windows 10 Pro (build `19043`)
* Huggle version(s) 3.4.10 and Nightly 2021-08-03
Let me know if there's any other version numbers you'd like etc. I also note a [[ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Huggle/Feedback#Unable_to_login_to_wiki:_Result_returned_Aborted_NeedToken_expected | similar bug request ]] on-wiki.