[x] ask Swedbank about direct debit
[x] ask Bankgiro about direct debit
[x] ask Swedbank about personuppgiftsbiträdesavtal
[x] decide how to get mandates (paper form, web page, member's internet bank) We want to use all three.
[x] design autogiro paper form - [[ https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zuQX9TGRgeFVzeBFLgL0r6x4PSvhusUCZKgad_JX5PU | working draft here ]]
[x] get autogiro paper form approved by WMSE
[x] get autogiro paper form approved by Swedbank
[x] set up something in Zynatic so that we can separate members who use direct debit from those who don't
[x] activate [[https://www.fortnox.se/program/fortnox-autogiro/ | Fortnox Autogiro]]
[x] set up something that allows us to keep track of which members in Zynatic use autogiro
[x] decide how to notify direct debit members (e.g. sending them an e-mail with the invoice, can be done from Fortnox)
 write a routine for handling autogiro
[x] create webpage for mandates
[x] let Swedbank know that we want to receive mandates via paper form, webpage and internet bank
 get authority to do file transfers in Swedbank
 let the ones we have active mandates for know that we will cancel them, and let them give us a new mandate
 do a test
 let the members know that autogiro is an option in the December newsletter
- We have a checkbox for autogiro in Zynatic.
- Direct debit is activated in our bank, cost is 1,80 SEK per received payment.
- We can administer mandates via Autogiro Online.
- There is no extra cost associated with activating any of the alternatives for collecting mandates, we just have to let Swedbank know which ones we wan't (source: phone call with Swedbank 191023).
- We have 13 active mandates in Autogiro Online (July 2019).
- When debiting members, they need to be notified at least eight bank days before we debit and they need to be sent or have access to an invoice which states that the money will be payed via direct debit. However, if it is a recurring payment, we don't need to notify each time. So we should notify for the membership fee, but we don't need to send invoices for donations.
- Bankgirot has a paper form we can use to get mandates - if we want to [[https://www.bankgirot.se/tjanster/autogiro/Autogiro/medgivandekrav/ | design our own]], it needs to be approved by Swedbank before we use it.
- Swedbank says we don't need a personuppgiftsbiträdesavtal with them, the information on the mandate form is enough.
[[ https://www.swedbank.se/foretag/betala-och-ta-betalt/ta-betalt/autogiro.html | About direct debit on Swedbank]]
[[https://www.bankgirot.se/tjanster/autogiro/Autogiro/handbocker/ | About direct debit on Bankgirot]]
[[https://www.mvh.bgonline.se/Public.Web/Templates/MandateApplications/FillInMandateApplication.aspx?formRef=926d01cd-8360-43bf-8aed-d81ab13da60a | Example of webpage signup]]
[[https://www.lararforbundet.se/artiklar/allt-om-autogiro | Example of instruction for signup via Internet bank]]
[[https://www.bankgirot.se/tjanster/autogiro/Autogiro/e-formular/ | Bankgirot's paper form]]