This task will track the racking, setup, and OS installation of <enter the FQDN/hostname of the hosts being setup here>
== Hostname / Racking / Installation Details ==
**Racking Proposal:** No restrictions as this replaces phab1001
**Networking/Subnet/VLAN/IP:** 1GBE on internal vlan for row. Both IPv4 and IPv6.
**Partitioning/Raid:** standard sw raid1 2devices
**OS Distro:** Buster
== Per host setup checklist ==
Each host should have its own setup checklist copied and pasted into the list below.
[x] - receive in system on #procurement task <enter task # here> & in coupa
[x] - rack system with proposed racking plan (see above) & update netbox (include all system info plus location, state of planned)
 - bios/drac/serial setup/testing
 - add mgmt dns (asset tag and hostname) and production dns entries in netbox, run cookbook sre.dns.netbox.
 - network port setup via netbox, run homer to commit
 - firmware updates
** end on-site specific steps
 - operations/puppet update - this should include updates to install_server dhcp and netboot, and site.pp role(insetup) or cp systems use role(insetup::nofirm).
 - OS installation & initital puppet run via wmf-auto-reimage or wmf-auto-reimage-host
 - host state in netbox set to staged
**Once the system(s) above have had all checkbox steps completed, this task can be resolved.**