= Conceptual descriptions
- Show structured caption if available (in which case show edit pencil, which takes user to the edit screen).
- If image does not have a structured caption, output the unstructured caption without the possibility to edit.
- Show translation CTA, no matter whether there is a structured caption available or not in the current language:
- If multiple languages are set in the app
- If image does not have a structured caption in the target language
- If “Translate image captions“ task is unlocked
- If a third language is set in the app and there’s a structured caption in the second language, the CTA prompts to add a translation in the third language, and so forth.
- **Open:** This concept does not consider editing unstructured captions in the app, [due to an ongoing discussion about copyrights](https://docs.google.com/document/d/187CQ9-oyXM3QLeDozPJEbvrZnvIaJjVO51bqjJkTMTY/edit#). It will depend on the outcome of @Charlotte’s meeting with Stephen LaPorte, Johan Jönsson and Ramsey Isler in week 21.
Structured caption available
Structured caption unavailable (show unstructured caption)
Multiple languages set, structured caption available and “Translate image caption“ task is unlocked
Multiple languages set, structured caption unavailable and “Translate image caption“ task is unlocked
**👉 Zeplin: **
= Flow chart