As a story creator
I want to leave feedback about my experience
So that I can give my opinion about the creation process
As a story reader
I want to leave feedback about the story I have read
So that I can share my thoughts with the creator
[Some input required?]
1. When creating a story, there should be a CTA on each screen (or the final screen to enter a story name), to leave feedback.
Given a creator has clicked on the feedback link,
When curating on the story builder,
Then they should be directed to the wiki stories product talk page to allow them to give feedback on the builder tool.
Given a reader has clicked on the feedback link,
When reading a wiki story,
Then they should be directed to the wiki story talk page to allow them to give feedback on the story/ topic
1. Verify that entering no text in the feedback field will show a validation error "Please enter some text."
2. Verify that the user cannot enter text beyond the defined limit.
3. Verify that changes to the language will change all words and button text on the feedback form.
4. Verify that there's a feedback link for both creators and readers.
5. Verify that creators are taken to the product talk page to add their feedback.
6. Verify that readers are taken to the wiki story talk page to include their feedback.
7. Verify that feedback can be viewed by the creators & any logged in users upon submission.
8. Verify that feedback can be viewed by the reader upon submission.
1. Who is the feedback for? The author of the story or Wikimedia?
> Readers give feedback to the creator
> Creators give feedback to product team
2. How can we prevent the user from misunderstanding who the recipient of the the feedback is for? E.g it is for Wikimedia and not for the writer of the story?
> Our copy will need to be clear
3. How/Where will the feedback be viewed? By Wikimedia? And by the author?
> WMF Product team will see feedback from creators on the product talk page
> Creators will see reader feedback on the story talk page
====Copy alternatives for "feedback"
> Wiki-story Review
> Topic Discussion