The Support and Safety team requests some improvements to some self-written tools to help them complete important tasks as part of their workflows. These include processing DMCA takedown requests and removing child abuse images.
The tools are currently found at http://lcatools.corp.wikimedia — @Jalexander will be able to provide login credentials to pertinent developers on request for investigation and/or development.
More notes about these tools can be found on the [[ https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Tech/Trust_and_Safety_tools | Trust and Safety tools page on Meta ]], including the requested changes.
- Will this require a complete rewrite, or small-scale fixes?
- Where should these tools live — on the existing private server, or ToolLabs?
- Written answers to open questions in this ticket
- Written proposal for how to implement requested changes to the two tools
- Documented knowledge learned to help with further development of this project
- Any needed additional cards created