Use the schema implemented in https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T98569
## Code review
The patch for this task is up for review on [GitHub](https://github.com/earldouglas/www.wikipedia.org/pull/1). It can be tested (make sure to start up a dev EL server on localhost:8080) via http://earldouglas.github.io/www.wikipedia.org/
Some questions to consider:
* [ ] Does anything look obviously bad/broken/dangerous?
* [x] Does the sampling rate seem reasonable for www.wikipedia.org? Note that EventLogging is currently about at about ~~300%~~ 100% capacity.
* We'll be going with a 1% sampling rate, which should put us at ~3 events per second
* [ ] Can anyone think of a better way to version control this? e.g. move it from a Meta template into a git repo?
* [ ] Does it support enough browsers (tested so far in FF, Chrome, IE6, IE7, and IE8)
* [ ] Edit the sandbox version of the [template on meta](https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Www.wikipedia.org_template)
* [ ] Request on the Talk page that the changes be imported
* [ ] Find an admin on meta to import the changes
* [ ] Clear cache, smoke test