//Migrated from: https://wikimedia.mingle.thoughtworks.com/projects/language_engineering/cards/4625 //
== Context ==
//Having to be logged in is another barrier to using CX. It was introduced for technical reasons, but there is no reason to enforce that *always*.//
== Narrative ==
As a user<i>, I can use CX without logging-in</i>////<i>//, so that I can//</i>////<i style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica;, font-size: 14px;//I can use CX without logging-in//, line-height: 19.6000003814697px;">so that //I can start translating as quick as possible</i>////.//////.
== //Acceptance Criteria// ==
* Users can start a translation without being logged-in.
* Users can log-in when they decide to publish.
* If the local wiki configuration allows to, users can publish translations anonymously.
* If the local wiki configuration allows to, users can override existing translations when publishing anonymously.
* If an anonymous user tries to leave the translation, a reminder to log-in (or keep the URL) is given to avoid the translation to get lost.
* Users can get a list of anonymous translations, and join them later (so that they appear in their dashboard).