**List of steps to reproduce** (step by step, including full links if applicable):
* goto https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page in an anonymous window
* type "Domaine Solvay" in the search bar; end up on https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?search=Domaine+Solvay&title=Special:MediaSearch&go=Go
* click on "Categories and Pages", end up on "https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?search=Domaine+Solvay&title=Special:MediaSearch&go=Go&type=page"
* click on "Namespace: All"
* click on "Custom"
* click on "Category" (and uncheck "Gallery" which usually makes up most of the results and makes it difficult to find a category)
* click on Submit
* click on Category:Domaine Solvay and end up on https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Domaine_Solvay
Categories are not shown under "Categories and Pages", finding categories requires way too many clicks and howto.
**What should have happened instead?**:
* Searching in "Categories and Pages" should return categories
* Searching should return categories as it used to
* In my opinion searching for categories should be more easily achievable with its own tab instead of "Categories and Pages".
**Software version (if not a Wikimedia wiki), browser information, screenshots, other information, etc**:
Firefox 93 in private browsing mode (aka logged out), Wikimedia Commons