This task to track when and how the filters will be deployed by default on all wikis. What is included on this release by default is listed on T157642.
== What is deployed ==
[[ https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Edit_Review_Improvements/New_filters_for_edit_review | Will be released by default ]]:
- The new interface
- Quite all filters:
- Predictions about edit quality (using ORES, not available yet on your wiki - work on it)
- Predictions about whether users are in good faith (using ORES, not available yet on your wiki)
- Search by experience level
- Search by new change types
- Search by namespace and tag
- Watch your Watchlist
- Get (only) the latest
- Highlight results
- Bookmark filters sets
- Manage preferences right on the page
== To do ==
[x] Decide when the the filters will be deployed by default.
== Deployment phases ==
Concerning the deployment, and the possible push back, we will [[https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Technical_Collaboration_Guidance/Community_decisions#Deployment_on_their_wikis|follow the TCG recommandations]] like they are now:
* Communities with no strong opinions will be scheduled by the development teams (phase 2).
* Communities with specific concerns or internal discussion can request to have the deployment to their wikis delayed to phase 2 if they have sensible, consistent with the project, actionable, realistic feedback to oppose (at the development team's appreciation)
A phase 1 exists with a short list of wikis that will get the feature early.
**Phases** are defined as:
[*] Phase 1: he.wiki, ca.wiki, fr.wiki week of !!SEPT 19!! (any community can decide to have the filters this day)
** [x] messages posted
 Phase 2: All communities except those with valid reasons why not, week of ~~ !!SEPT 26!! ~~ !!OCT 3!!
** [+] messages to be posted on week 37
 Phase 3: Holdover from phase 2, week of !!OCT 10!!
Useful things for the communities: