This task is about adding support for preloaded text to the New Discussion Tool.
1. On a wiki where the New Discussion Tool is available //and// on pages where the New Discussion Tool has been abled for preloads (see: T270797), visit a discussion page that contains a custom new section call to action that, when clicked, loads the new section from from a URL that contains `&preload=`.[i][ii]
2. Click the "custom new section call to action" mentioned in "Step 1."
3. Observe the New Discussion Tool opens in `source` mode [iii], populated with the preloaded content that is being called from the page `&title=` portion of the URL mentioned in "Step 1."
=== Open questions
- [ ] What makes it challenging to show people preloaded content in the tool's `visual` mode? //My instinct: this constraint stems from the tool's [current] inability to offer reliable support for templates, as we talked about in T241388#5830983.//
- [ ] All "Open questions" are answered
- [ ] "Behavior" is implemented
i. en.wiki's [WP: Teahouse](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Teahouse) is an example of page that contains said "custom" new section call to action
ii. More examples of pages that contain "custom new section calls to action" can be found in T250768
iii. See: T250768#6441372