[x] - figure out where to move the host to a rack with 10G -- B2, B4 or B7 I believe (dc-ops) - @robh adds that B2 has the most, using it.
 - set downtime in icinga and then power off cloudvirt1024
 - relocate cloudvirt1014 from b8-eqiad:u24 to b2-eqiad:u17
 - relocate network from 1G to 10G, and plug into asw2-b-eqiad:xe-2/0/25 & xe-2/0/26. (port descriptions and vlans already done)
 - confirm 10G primary interface has PXE enabled and is setup for host traffic
 - cable and update switch config for second 10G port for instance traffic
 - disable 1g production nic interfaces, enable 10g network interfaces in system bios
 - reimage cloudvirt1024