For Program 6 Outcome 2 Objective 2... (filling out the twenty-seven-b-stroke-6.)
To prove the viability of testing staged service containers alongside isolated deployments of MediaWiki and the service's complementary extension, within the context of the existing release pipeline, we aim to:
1. Build a minimal MediaWiki core image using the Blubber
2. Have that image be built upon merges to `mediawiki/core` (TODO: currently deployed branch or master?)
3. Build a core+extensions/Math image using Blubber and the core image as a base
4. Have that image be built upon merges to `mediawiki/extensions/Math` (TODO: do we want master or currently deployed version?)
5. Create charts for MW+Math and dependent services (including MariaDB, Apache)
6. Implement helm test for Mathoid that deploys MW+Math and executes e2e tests.