This task will track the racking, setup, and OS installation of <enter the FQDN/hostname of the hosts being setup here>.
Please note this is a special setup, as it requires the server from T242149 and the GPU card from T238587 to move forward.
== Hostname / Racking / Installation Details ==
**Hostnames:** What are the hostnames, and have you updated https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Infrastructure_naming_conventions ?
**Racking Proposal:** Where should these systems be racked? Can they share with any existing systems or should they avoid any other systems sharing their rack or row?
**Networking/Subnet/VLAN/IP:** What are the network details? 1G or 10G? Only one network port connection, or more? Subnet/vlan and IP requirements per connect?
**Partitioning/Raid:** Is this hardware or software raid and what raid levels should be applied to each disk? What are the partitioning requirements and is there an existing partman recipe?
== Per host setup checklist ==
Each host should have its own setup checklist copied and pasted into the list below.
 - receive in system on #procurement task T242149 and the GPU card on T238587
 - rack system with proposed racking plan (see above) & update netbox (include all system info plus location, state of planned)
 - install GPU into system, document if there are any pain points, as this chassis + GPU card will be re-ordered 6-12 more times with this as the proof of concept.
 - bios/drac/serial setup/testing
 - mgmt dns entries added for both asset tag and hostname
 - network port setup (description, enable, vlan)
** end on-site specific steps
 - production dns entries added
 - operations/puppet update (install_server at minimum, other files if possible)
 - OS installation
 - puppet accept/initial run (with role:spare)
 - host state in netbox set to staged
Please assign this task directly to @robh once system is installed, so he can review and resolve (and move forward with other GPU based orders.)