* Special:Block matches the design (except functionality that has not yet been built). Changes include:
** Add `Actions to block` section label
** Add `Editing` checkbox
** Add tooltips (help text below)
** Align `Pages` and the input field to the same line
** Move & relabel `Account creation`, `Sending email` and `Editing their own talk page`
** Make the `Expiration` label bold
** Make the `Reason` label bold
** Align the reason dropdown + text field to one line
** Add the `Additional options` section label
** Make the checkboxes under 'additional options' two column (all other checkboxes not present in the design should be in this section.)
** Every input field should extend to match the endpoint of the pages and namespace input fields, as per the design in Prateek's comment.
* Verify Special:Block functions as expected on both RTL and LTR languages
* Get a final OK from @Prtksxna before merging and closing.
* Sitewide: Sitewide blocks prevent the user or IP from editing every page on the wiki and all other contribution actions.
* Partial: Partial blocks can be configured to block the user or IP from editing certain pages and/or performing other contribution actions, such as uploading files or sending email.
* Pages: Select existing pages to prevent the user or IP from editing. The corresponding talk page and subpages are not automatically blocked.
* Namespaces: Select namespaces to prevent the user or IP from editing within.