This task represents the work with enabling Topic Containers as a feature within the existing `Discussion tools` Beta Feature.
=== Deployment Timing
!!**Wednesday, 17 August 2022**!!
=== Deployment wikis
All Wikimedia wikis **EXCEPT** ja.wiki, de.wiki, en.wiki.
- People who meet the criteria below will see Topic Containers when visiting any Article or User talk pages on desktop:
-- People who have the `Discussion tools` beta feature **enabled**
-- People who have the `Show discussion activity` setting within `Special:Preferences#mw-prefsection-editing` **enabled**
-- People accessing all Wikimedia wikis **EXCEPT** ja.wiki, de.wiki, en.wiki. using the **desktop** version of the site
=== Minimum test case
1. At one of the wikis listed in `Deployment wikis` above, visit `Special:Preferences#mw-prefsection-betafeatures`
2. Ensure the `Discussion tools` Beta Feature is **enabled** //and// the `Show metadata about each discussion and enable a new page layout.` list item appears within it
3. Visit a `User` //or// `Article` talk page
4. Verify that all section headings are styled in the way we defined in T310914
5. Verify that all sections that contain signed comments contain metadata in the way we defined in T310914
6. Verify that all sections that do //NOT// contain signed comments do //NOT// contain any metadata
7. Verify that the metadata contained within each Topic Container is accurate
- [ ] `Requirements` are implemented and verified as having been implemented