* Wikitech username: DNdubane
* Preferred shell username: dumisani
* Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Ssh public key (must be dedicated key for wmf production):
```ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIKvCFMCy3pSykDaNq++CC1o+WzmegoyGROM7N4uoGvnO dumisani@MacBook-Pro.local```
* Requested group membership:
```wikidev, analytics-privatedata-users, and researchers (and wmf or nda groups, if not already)```
* Reason for access: Data access for the Global Data & Insights team
* Name of approving party (hiring manager for WMF staff): Sumeet Bodington
* Requestor -- Please Acknowledge that you have read and signed the L3 Wikimedia Server Access Responsibilities document
* Requestor -- Please coordinate obtaining a comment of approval on this task from the approving party. Note: Our new Director, Sumeet Boddington, begins Monday Oct. 26th, currently the team is being overseen by our department chief, Janeen Uzzell.
== SRE Clinic Duty Confirmation Checklist for Access Requests ==
This checklist should be used on all access requests to ensure that all steps are covered, including expansion to existing access. Please double check the step has been completed before checking it off.
**This section is to be confirmed and completed by a member of the SRE team.**
[x] - User has signed the L3 Acknowledgement of Wikimedia Server Access Responsibilities Document.
[x] - User has a valid NDA on file with WMF legal. (This can be checked by Operations via the NDA tracking sheet & is included in all WMF Staff/Contractor hiring.)
[x] - User has provided the following: wikitech username, preferred shell username, email address, and full reasoning for access (including what commands and/or tasks they expect to perform)
[x] - User has provided a public SSH key. This ssh key pair should only be used for WMF cluster access, and not share with any other service (this includes not sharing with WMCS access, no shared keys.)
[x] - access request (or expansion) has sign off of WMF sponsor/manager (sponser for volunteers, manager for wmf staff)
[x] - non-staff requests: 3 business day wait must pass with no objections being noted on the task
 - Patchset for access request
For additional details regarding access request requirements, please see https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requesting_shell_access