This task will track the installation, setup, and transition to our new (WMF owned) PDU towers in our racks in ulsfo.
**This work is scheduled for Tuesday, December 18th, at 11:00-12:00 Pacific.**
Please note that datacenter vendor policies do not allow customers to pull floor tiles to (de)energize PDU towers. All sub-floor work must be done by DigitalRealty engineers. Due to that, this will be a multi-step process.
 - install ST B PDUs in each cabinet. This leaves the APC B PDUs unsecured (see photos in T209101#4811939), so only tower B of the servertechs will be installed in advance. This ensures we don't have 2 unsecured PDUs banging around in the cabinet (when the doors open, they move due to all the power cables.)
 - schedule DR engineering/tech time to work with @robh onsite for 1-2 hours and migrate entire racks at that time with the following steps:
 - DR tech energizes ST B PDUs in each rack (de-energizing APC tower B in each rack)
 - @robh moves all B side connections from APC to ST B PDUs in each cabinet
 - @robh removes APC B PDUs from cabinets to return to DR
 - @robh unsecures APC A PDUs in each cabinet and mounts ST PDU tower A in each cabinet
 - DR tech energizes ST A PDUs in each rack (de-energizing APC tower B in each rack)
 - @robh moves all A side connections from APC to ST B PDUs in each cabinet
 - @robh removes APC A PDUs from cabinets to return to DR