== Task overview ==
This task involves the work with deploying "v0.1" of the editing links Edit cards to the [prototype server](http://visualeditor-prototype.wmflabs.org/wiki/Pride_and_Prejudice).
== Contributor story ==
**When I tap on an existing link**
...I want to see all of the attributes/properties of that link and the edit actions associated with them
...so I know what attributes I can edit and how to edit them
**When I add a new link**
...I want to see all of the attributes/properties of the link I just inserted and the edit actions associated with them
...so I can determine whether I have been successful in making the changes I intended and correct them if I have not been successful
== Blocking ==
- [ ] **iOS + Safari**: When the soft keyboard is displayed and a contributor taps an existing link, the Edit Card should show. Currently, the Edit Card does not display without a contributor first tapping "Done" to close the soft keyboard.
- [ ] **iOS + Safari**: When the Edit Card is displayed and a contributor taps another existing link, the Edit Card should show. Currently, in this context, the soft keyboard is displayed. To reveal the Edit Card, a contributor must first tap "Done" to close the soft keyboard.
- [ ] **iOS + Safari**: It //seems//, that when a contributor places their cursor at the end of an existing link they are unable to edit that link's label text. See this video: [unable to edit label text](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQg9DEdno_E&feature=youtu.be)
- [ ] **iOS + ???**: Click on a link hides the keyboard, but doesn't show the context
== Open ==
- [ ] **iPhone XS + Safari**: When an existing link is tapped (with the keyboard open), the document is zoomed, and the "Edit" button is out of view (Does this being resolved depend on T216446 ?)
- [ ] Should we present the context item, or some version of it, after the contributor leaves the link inspector view?
- [ ] How does the context item get affected after a contributor taps "unlink"? **It is removed from view.**
- [ ] In the case of a contributor attempting to add a new link is it reasonable to pursue a flow like the one [described here](https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T220385#5185867? **No action needed right now. We will explore this is in a later iteration. This needs a new task.**
###"Done" (not yet complete)
- [ ] "Blocking" issues are resolved
- [ ] Iteration containing "Blocking" issue resolutions deployed to [prototype server](http://visualeditor-prototype.wmflabs.org/wiki/Pride_and_Prejudice)