This task will track the racking, setup, and OS installation of an-web1001
== Hostname / Racking / Installation Details ==
**Racking Proposal:** Any 1G rack, as it needs analytics vlan and that is available in all 4 rows.
**Networking/Subnet/VLAN/IP:** single 1G production connection, analytics1-X-eqiad vlan (X = row letter)
**Partitioning/Raid:** sw raid standard two disk raid 1
**OS Distro:** Buster
== Per host setup checklist ==
Each host should have its own setup checklist copied and pasted into the list below.
 - receive in system on #procurement task T264344 & in coupa
 - rack system with proposed racking plan (see above) & update netbox (include all system info plus location, state of planned)
 - bios/drac/serial setup/testing
 - add mgmt dns (asset tag and hostname) and production dns entries in netbox, run cookbook sre.dns.netbox.
 - network port setup via netbox, run homer to commit
 - firmware update (idrac, bios, network, raid controller)
 - operations/puppet update - this should include updates to install_server dhcp and netboot, and site.pp role(insetup) or cp systems use role(insetup::nofirm).
 - OS installation & initital puppet run via wmf-auto-reimage or wmf-auto-reimage-host
 - host state in netbox set to staged
**Once the system(s) above have had all checkbox steps completed, this task can be resolved.**