This is a task for building one of the modules in the mentor dashboard: resources.
**Main audience**: Experienced editors who signed up to be on their wiki’s mentor list.
**Goal / rationale**: The main objective of the module is to display a list of helpful links to pages that could aid new mentors. Additionally, at least one of the items should be the Growth’s team page. This will help keep mentors in the loop with new newcomer/mentor related features.
The specifications are written out below.
* This will show 3 values + icons. 1) Total contributions from mentees. 2) Thanks received. 3) Total # of questions the mentor has responded to this date. The stats are arranged inline next to each other.
**Copy and links**
* Icon: references icon (3 books side by side)
* Title: “Resources"
* Header: “Top pages for mentoring”
* Next: Bulleted list of up to 6 titles of links chosen by the community. One of the list items should be a link to the Growth team MediaWiki page.
* Note: If the community doesn’t have any resources,
* If communities end up having many resources they could be sorted through by topic via a dropdown menu.