Name: Dalia Nahol
IRC nickname on Freenode: dnahol
Web Profile: github.com/dnahol
Resume: [[ https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ce8Eg2cQysiYEPGXdziB-OLoq8FOmC1I/view?usp=sharing | See PDF ]]
Location (country or state): Santa Clara, California, USA
Typical working hours (include your timezone): 9:00 - 21:00 PST (-8 UTC)
[Creating Task, Will edit more ASAP]
- Short summary describing your project and how it will benefit Wikimedia projects
- Possible Mentor(s): Sage Ross
- Have you contacted your mentors already? Yes
Describe the timeline of your work with deadlines and milestones, broken down week by week. Make sure to include time you are planning to allocate for investigation, coding, deploying, testing and documentation
Describe how you plan to communicate progress and ask for help, where you plan to publish your source code, etc
Tell us about a few:
- Your education (completed or in progress)
- How did you hear about this program?
- Will you have any other time commitments, such as school work, another job, planned vacation, etc, during the duration of the program?
- We advise all candidates eligible for Google Summer of Code and Outreachy to apply for both programs. Are you planning to apply to both programs and, if so, with what organization(s)?
- What does making this project happen mean to you?
Describe any relevant projects that you've worked on previously and what knowledge you gained from working on them. Describe any open source projects you have contributed to as a user and contributor (include links). If you have already written a feature or bugfix for a Wikimedia technology such as MediaWiki, link to it here; we will give strong preference to candidates who have done so
===Any Other Info
Add any other relevant information such as UI mockups, references to related projects, a link to your proof of concept code, etc