We [should now](https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T218851#5095956) have enough data to begin analyzing the impact of the Section Editing A/B test (see: T218851). This task is about doing a quick check to see what impacts the test has had.
**Answer the following questions**:
- [ ] Has there been a clear change in the number of mobile VE edit sessions?
- [ ] Has there been a clear change in the edit completion rate in either the treatment or control group?
- [ ] What – if anything - should we be concerned about?
**Generate graphs showing**:
- [ ] **Edit completion rate**: treatment vs. control
- [ ] **Edit sessions**: treatment vs. control
- [ ] **Users**: treatment vs. control
- The last check we did on the Section Editing A/B test: T220460
- The output of our last check: [Visual section editing experiment sanity check](https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gqWys50jMt8TQ7vHbdDxQ4SWOp_kGiloh8S1NIzKlmc/edit#gid=326004507)