= Conceptual descriptions
- Users have set more than one language in the app
- Image caption translating is available by default and does not depend previously unlocked “Suggested edit“ tasks
- Show structured image caption if available. If image does not have a structured caption, output unstructured data.
- Show translation CTA, no matter whether there is a structured caption available or not in the current language, if:
- Multiple languages are set in the app
- Image does not have a structured caption in the target language
- “Translate image captions“ task is unlocked
- If a third language is set in the app and there’s already a structured or unstructured caption in the second language, the CTA prompts to add a translation in the third language, and so forth.
- Edit flow bases on T223131
- When publishing a translation, the snackbar should display: “%Language% caption published!”.
- Users stay in the gallery view of the “From” language after adding a translation.
**👉[[ https://app.zeplin.io/project/57a120b91998d8977642a238?seid=5ce563a73137451de959aede | Zeplin: T223128 | Translating image captions in the app ]]**
= Flow chart