//Migrated from: https://wikimedia.mingle.thoughtworks.com/projects/language_engineering/cards/4579 //
== Context ==
//Links are added based either on the link adaptation from source or the current written text on the translation. On some circumstances, the user wants to link a specific page that is not the exact text from the translation. For example, we may want to link "lemons" to the "lemon" article. Currently, the user is forced to do a workaround: write the target in the translation, create the link, and fix the text later.//
A similar issue happens with red links.
== Narrative ==
As a user<i>, I can create new links and change the target of existing ones</i>////<i>//, so that extra effort is avoided when the text and link target do not match//</i>.////
== //Acceptance Criteria// ==
* The styling toolbar has a link icon.
* When some text is selected and the user clicks on the link icon, a new link can be created.
* When some link is selected, the link icon will be highlighted and clicking on it will remove the link.
* The link card has an edit icon for existing links on the translation.
* When a link is added or edited, a link selection bar will be provided.
* The search bar will disappear and the styling toolbar will turn into a link selection bar (occupying the space the search bar does).
* An auto-completion list will be shown with the articles that match hat the user types.
* Options to remove link will be provided as part of the list if the link is already applied (when editing links)
* Option to mark as missing link will be provided if the written text is not an exact match with an article.
== //Deliverables// ==
* //Enter link to actually done tangible deliverable(s)//
== //Open tasks// ==
table query: SELECT Number, Name, Owner, 'Hours Remaining', 'Task Status' WHERE Type = Task and 'Schedule - Story' = THIS CARD and 'Task Status' < 'Done' ORDER BY 'Task Status', Owner, Name
== //Completed tasks// ==
table query: SELECT Number, Name, Owner, 'Hours Remaining', 'Task Status' WHERE Type = Task and 'Schedule - Story' = THIS CARD and 'Task Status' = 'Done' ORDER BY 'Task Status', Owner, Name
== Actual Effort tracker ==
<table style="width: 500px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica;">
== //Defects// ==