NOTE: The #Security-Team will strive to set an Estimated Start date after submission
**Project Information **
* Name of tool/project: ChessBrowser
* Project home page: [[https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:ChessBrowser]]
* Name of team requesting review: ChessBrowser
* Primary contact: Wugapodes
* Target date for deployment: March 15 (negotiable)
* Link to code repository / patchset: [[https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/mediawiki/extensions/ChessBrowser/+/567699/]]
**Description of the tool/project: ** ChessBrowser is an extension which takes [[ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portable_Game_Notation | Portable Game Notation ]] and produces an interactive user interface for viewing and navigating the chess game.
* [[https://github.com/Wugapodes/chessParser ]] which is currently a submodule but will likely be incorporated completely into the codebase for local maintenance
**Has this project been reviewed before?**
**Working test environment**
I have a test environment set up using mediawiki vagrant. Taking any PGN ( many can be found at [[https://www.chessgames.com/]]) and placing it between <pgn></pgn> tags will invoke the extension and allow testing.
Wugapodes will be primarily responsible for the code. DannyS712 and Kipod have also contributed to the code base and may be interested in pose deployment support.