* Product release goals
* Provide a new wikitext editor which lets users edit in wikitext and visually with the same interface/design.
* It should be intuitive to an editor, with workflows obvious, and give a way to switch between editors without getting lost.
* [Initially] Released as a beta feature for logged-in, experienced editors; should be understandable for them, and (at least) no worse than the current editor once they are familiar with it.
* Specific test tasks
* //See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:VisualEditor/Why/User_Test_Data#Test for the 2013+ test script we used.//
* Add/edit/remove text
* Add/remove bold
* Add link
* Save an edit
* Switch editors (if the user is guided to the control; adding user on-boarding for this feature will follow)
* Tech prereqs/dependencies
[x] Main features completed
 Server set up with test content and a stable, good-to-go version for testing
* Types of tests
* Heuristic test
* User remote testing
* Test population
* Existing users if possible
* New users (but OK to wait for after the Beta)
* Intended dates
* late August: DR consider feature
* early September: Beta Feature readied, altered subject to DR feedback, announced
* ~ mid September: Beta Feature released
* ~ mid November: Secondary updates to Beta Feature released
* Time availability
* I don't know what goes here.