**As an administrator, I want to block a user from editing my Wikimedia project from my mobile device, so that I can stop them vandalising pages.**
There are a number of administrator tools which are accessible from dropdown menus in the top right of a page in desktop view, or in the left sidebar. Functionality like Delete, Protect, and changing user groups have been made available via Advanced Mobile Contributions' overflow menu on mobile web. When on a user page, administrators expect to find a link to Block this user in the same menu, but this isn't currently present.
In terms of menu order, the Block button should be placed between Move and Delete.
- Logged-in users with the `block` user right (including sysops) see a Block link in the Overflow menu on user and user talk namespace pages
- The block link should take users to **Special:Block/USERNAME** where USERNAME is the username of the user whose user page is being viewed
- Logged-in users without the `block` user right do not see a Block link in the Overflow menu
- Logged out users see no change
- Logged-in users with Advanced Mobile Contributions turned off see no change
- The Block link should not show in the Overflow menu on pages which are not in the user or user talk namespaces