In the last year’s Google Code-in, students researched on open source team communication and collaboration tools, documented them and added a conclusion in which they made a recommendation for a tool that Wikimedia could use for its various outreach activities, events, and team communication. [Here is the document](https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research_on_open_source_team_communication_tools).
Since last year, tools listed in the documentation have received new updates and features. There are also a few tools like [Gitter](https://gitter.im/) (that was previously not open source but has recently become), [Discourse](http://discourse.org) and others that are missing from the page. This task is about updating the documentation for existing tools, add documentation for new tools, and modify the conclusion section.
**Steps to proceed:**
* Choose one tool from the [list of tools on meta wiki](https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research_on_open_source_team_communication_tools) or a new tool that you would like to research on.
* Add the tool name, your name and task status to the table in https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T179989 (see the [Phabricator help](https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Phabricator/Help#Creating_your_account))
* Do your research on the tool
* Based on your findings, add or modify documentation on new or existing tools on [meta.wikimedia.org](https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research_on_open_source_team_communication_tools)
* Update the table below, change the task status, and add what new changes you made
**Tool documentation added / modified:**
| Tool name | Your name | Task status (claimed, in progress, completed) | What changes did you make?
| name_of_the_tool | your_name | -- | --