At our team retro today, we decided to track our action items better in phabricator. This is the collector task for those matters taken as action items from our discussion.
A somewhat tidied list as not all items will be phab tasks:
* Puppet issues, cleanup esp. around openstack and standardizing more
* Create a couple of technical tasks available for new technical contributors and external folks
* can we build a dev/testing environment for things like `webservice` that would make it easier to get people involved in fixes
* Consider an "apprentice" type program for getting folks introduced to an area by watching a mentor with a path to taking over responsibility
* Make shared/Ceph instance storage our next major project once Neutron + Trusty are done