Since the design for onboarding steps includes a CSS transition between each of them and also swipe gesture support for mobile devices it would be nice to have this logic separated and reusable from the onboarding component.
A new `<MultiPane>` component is created with the following requirements
-  Receives the steps via slots as in the current OnboardingDialog, step1, step2... stepN
-  Receives a `currentStep` prop (probably better bound via `v-model:current-step,` since the control buttons will remain in the OnboardingDialog)
-  Reacts to swipe gestures moving back/foward and produces an event when the currentStep is changed, eg: `update:current-step`
-  A transition is used between step navigation
-  Does not use any translated text (all text used is slotted)
The `<OnboardingDialog>` component will still be responsible for the checkbox result, dialog closing, onboarding result, etc.