This task is about analyzing how people are engaging with the Topic Subscription beta feature to help us determine whether it is ready to be made available to all people, by default, at some //sub-set// of wikis
=== Analysis timing
Learn the extent to which Senior Contributors are trying Topic Subscriptions //and// finding them valuable.
**Decision(s) to be made**
Decide whether the notification interventions can be made available to all users, by default, at some subset of Wikipedias.
//This analysis is intended to help us answer these questions://
1. Are people aware of and trying the topic subscription feature?
-- //E.g. How many people have tried the topic subscription feature?//
2. Are people finding the topic subscription feature valuable?
-- //E.g. How many different conversations have they subscribed to? How many different pages have they subscribed to at least one conversation on? How many people turn off the feature after trying it out?//
3. Are people finding the topic subscription feature disruptive?
-- //E.g. How many people turn off the feature after having subscribed to at least one topic?//
To help answer the questions above, we would like to understand the "Adoption metrics" listed below.
=== Adoption metrics
//@Mneisler to draft.//
- [Talk pages project/Notifications/Measurement plan](https://docs.google.com/document/d/15eD960rWRzxqYNQpjgsqd8nGwW9cRrpzOfYVd7nkX-0/edit#)
- [ ] The `===Adoption metrics` are documented in the section above
- [ ] The `===Adoption metrics` are calculated and a link to these metrics is shared in this ticket