- Provide FQDN of system. - cp6006.drmrs.wmnet
 - If other than a hard drive issue, please depool the machine (and confirm that it’s been depooled) for us to work on it. If not, please provide time frame for us to take the machine down.
 - Put system into a failed state in Netbox.
 - Provide urgency of request, along with justification (redundancy, dependencies, etc)
 - Describe issue and/or attach hardware failure log. (Refer to https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Dc-operations/Hardware_Troubleshooting_Runbook if you need help)
 - Assign correct project tag and appropriate owner (based on above). Also, please ensure the service owners of the host(s) are added as subscribers to provide any additional input.
Rob noticed host has a memory warn (not error) in the idrac when logged in to correct power redundancy settings (set hotspare psu to off to evenly split draw).
The memory health monitor feature has detected a degradation in the DIMM installed in DIMM_B2. Reboot system to initiate self-heal process.