For the compat deprecation discussion, we'd like to have some statistics about usage. We'd be interested in:
* compat vs core. This can be recognised from the user agent.
* compat: replace.py/r1234 **Pywikipediabot/1.0**
* core: (wikipedia:en; User:Valhallasw) **Pywikibot/2.0**b3 (g5524) httplib2/0.9 Python/2.7.6.final.0
* can we distinguish read and write?
* if possible, a breakdown per project (wikipedia/wikisource/wiktionary/etc + wikidata/commons)
* would it be possible to filter by unique bots if this information is not in the user agent?