Name: Priyanshu Varshney
Github Profile: https://github.com/priyanshuvarsh
Institute: Indian Institute of Technology Indore
Location: Indore, India
Time Zone : UTC +05:30
Typical Working Hours : [4 pm to 9 pm], [10 pm to 1 am] UTC +5:30
.a similar notion will be used to make an interface for pages with Coordinates fields which will allow users to create and drag around markers on a map.
Describe the timeline of your work with deadlines and milestones, broken down week by week. Make sure to include time you are planning to allocate for investigation, coding, deploying, testing and documentation----
Describe how you plan toI’ll use GitHub to publish my source code. I’ll communicatee my weekly progress and ask for helpss with my mentors via email. In case I get stuck, where you planI’ll reach out to publish your source codethem via email, etcIRC and hangout.
Tell us about a few:
- Your education (completed or in progress)
- How did you hear about this program?
- Will you have any other time commitmentsI am an undergraduate, such as school workthird-year student, another jobpursuing a Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology, planned vacation,Indore. etcDespite my circuital branch, during the duration of the program?
- We advise all candidates eligible for Google Summer of Code and Outreachy to apply for both programs.my huge interest in programming allowed me to take online programming courses in OOPS, Are you planning to apply to both programs andWeb-Development, if so,Machine learning. with what organization(s)?
- What does makI have participated in various hackathons bagging this project happen mean to you?good ranks in all of them.
Describe any relevant projects that you've worked on previously and what knowledge you gained from working on themMy GitHub link is [[ https://github.com/priyanshuvarsh | this ]]. Describe any open source projects you have contributed to as a user and contributor (include links)Some of my major projects are:
# [[ https://github.com/priyanshuvarsh/Videofy | Videofy ]]
It's a tool that takes an image based content article and automatically generates a motion video out of it. If you have already written a feature or bugfix for a Wikimedia technology such as MediaWiki,This was made in WittyHacks hackathon organized by WittyFeed. link to it here;My team secured the first rank in this hackathon.
===Contributions to MediaWiki:
# T188414 : Replace Dynatree JS library with Fancytree in Page Forms
# T217518: Page Forms: Fix "tree" input type for Foreground skin
# Rating type for Cargo Extension (To be updated, we wstill give strong preference to candidates who have done soin progress)
===Any Other Info
Add any other relevant information such as UI mMockups, references to related projects, a link to your proof of concept code, etcbe updates