Currently there are **124** warnings.
- more than one target found for cross-reference (121): we should be more specific in `@type param: Page` and similar, partially #Upstream as some of these should prefer local file method over another file's (https://github.com/sphinx-doc/sphinx/issues/4961)
- test command found but not installed in testenv (1): from testenv, not sure what does that mean, possibly #continuous-integration-config upstream?
- failed to import module (1 missing _tkinter in userinterfaces/gui.py): prevents the doc for the file be generated at all, similar approach to script_wui.py could be used to solve this issue
- hyperlink target "licenses-mit" is not referenced (1 in licenses.rst): upstream issue, it is referenced in other files
Errors and warnings can be easily tested on:
- no online editor found for epytext yet, the two above should do
Note: Don't forget to process raw docstring to " -" and "::" before pasting to the editors above, see docs/conf.py for more details
Below is the somewhat last whole documentation build with all the remaining warnings: