@Papaul let us know that the first 10 out of 22 new DB servers from T158669 just arrived.
We would like to rack the first 10 servers as this
| Hostname | Rack
| db2071 | a6 |
| db2072 | b6
| db2073 | c6
| db2074 | d6
| db2075 | a1
| db2076 | b1
| db2077 | c1
| db2078 | d1
| db2079 | a5
| db2080 | c5 |
The idea is to get those up and running and then we will decommission the servers <2030 (that's around 11 servers) and free up rack space, which we'll plan to use for the next servers that are coming, so we can fill the gaps.
@Papaul let us know if this makes sense to you
[x] - racking schema approve ?
 - receive in and attach packing slip to parent task T158669
 - rack systems, update racktables
 - create mgmt dns entries (both asset tag and hostname)
 - create production dns entries (internal vlan)
 - update/create sub task with network port info for all new hosts
 - install_server module update (mac address and partitioning info,) Please provide partition schema
 - install os
 - puppet/salt accept
 - hand off to @Marostegui for service implementation.