Page MenuHomePhabricator

"for a in" in addWiki newprojects notification - should contain $ucsite
Closed, InvalidPublic

Description

Compare: https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/newprojects/2015-June/000100.html
With:

FWIW, that last one was started by this command: mwscript extensions/WikimediaMaintenance/addWiki.php --wiki=aawiki ady wikipedia adywiki ady.wikipedia.org

Related Objects

Event Timeline

Krenair raised the priority of this task from to Needs Triage.
Krenair updated the task description. (Show Details)
Krenair added a subscriber: Krenair.
Krenair claimed this task.

I'm going to put this down to some broken modification I made to the script when I started commenting bits out (it failed part way through and I needed it to complete the process)