- Create New...
Getting Things Done
There are two scheduled maintenance windows today that affect Phabricator.
- 13:00 UTC: Maintenance on a network switch - this should last for about 15 minutes and will affect Phabricator as well as Graphite.
- 14:00 UTC: Phabricator upgrade deployment window. Expect at least 30 minutes of downtime while I deploy several dependent projects, upgrade database schema, and of course, test for breakage.
It's been a long time since we've deployed a phabricator update and this one should resolve a long list of issues.
Some of these have been resolved upstream, others implemented by us:
- T273: Wikimedia's Phabricator installation should use a custom favicon
- T87467: have any task put into ops-access-requests automatically generate an ops-access-review task
- T94580: Footer cut at the left on profile pages
- T94225: Pink flag appears purple
- T90749: Phabricator task search page doesn't scroll when mouse cursor over sidebar
- T90661: Sprint extension may be causing weirdness with task views (open vs. all)
- T89690: Longer Maniphest tasks not fully displayed (as Phabricator defines a result set limit as 100 rows)
- T91042: The icons for Sprint Board and Burndown view don't display an active blue on gray state.
- T75735: editing project description does not leave history of the change made
- T90418: Searching for "help" on phabricator.wikimedia.org times out with 503 error
- T87058: '1 watcher(s)' as well as 'a member' in project edit logs
- T75737: Project suggestion dropdown should show more items than 5
There are other notable changes, which I have gleaned from the upstream commit history:
- Add "reopens" prefix - just say "reopens T123" in a commit message to reopen a previously resolved maniphest task.
- Publish feed stories for project edits
- Tons of improvements to the calendar app
- Typeahead browse mode - this adds a popup dialog with more than 5 results for some of the autocomplete controls, e.g. "Projects" on the task edit form.
Once you have claimed your Bugzilla activity, the assignee, author, cc membership and comment metadata will be updated within 24 hours in Phabricator.
- Instructions for creating and renaming projects.
- Bugzilla is archived at old-bugzilla.wikimedia.org.
You can learn to use Phabricator, test, and experiment at phab-01.wmflabs.org.