I am Cristian Baldi, from the WikiToLearn team. I am trying to convert the wiki from LiquidThreads to Flow but I am facing some isues.
A few preliminary details
- Liquid Threads: 2.2-alpha
- Flow: 1.1
- MediaWiki: 1.26.2
- PHP: 5.6.14-0
While attempting the conversion of all the discussions the conversion script throws exceptions only for User Discussions. Page discussions works very good.
This is the output that each User Discussion produces: http://pastebin.com/1kfdD9hU
The main exception is "Board move not prepared." and it only happens with the User Discussions.
Step by step
- Enabled both LiquidThread and Flow
- Set the correct MW_INSTALL_PATH and WIKI env variables
- Ran php mediawiki/maintance/update.php
- (After this I checked user and page discussion and both were doing fine, showing at the same time the old liquid threads and the new Flow interface)
- Ran php mediawiki/extensions/flow/maintance/convertAllLqtPages.php
- This is when the error is produced
Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks for your help,